Revolutionise the way that you do business with the Sage Evolution Premium BMS solution. Sage Evolution Premium BMS gives you the ability to control your financial situation as well as your relationships with your customers, suppliers and employees by bringing all the aspects of your operating environment together.
Developed within the Sage Evolution framework, all components and modules in the Evolution range are fully integrated. They share a common interface, providing a consistent user experience. Microsoft’s SQL server database ensures data integrity and maintains all your data in one central database. Sage Evolution as a core product is feature-rich, but the add-on modules that are available make it a truly revolutionary BMS (Business Management Software) solution.
Click to View: 7_20 Release notes Evolution premium
Sage Evolution Premium BMS is packed with exciting new features:
With unlimited telephonic support, unlimited users and companies and an MSDE database required for 1 – 10 users and Microsoft® SQL Database for 11 and up, Sage Evolution is designed for large businesses.
Download the guide for a full list but here are some of the enhancements that have been made to Sage Evolution Version 7:
- Track KPIs with our new sleek, customisable Executive Dashboard.
- Analyse and track historical data well into the past with Unlimited Financial Periods.
- Heighten security by enforcing more complex Password Controls and Agent Lockout functionality.
- Take your business to the next level by using our Integrated Biometric and RFID Sign-On feature.
- Find information quickly with the Sage Evolution Central Search functionality. It’s just like Google Search!
- Save time when capturing data by enabling the Autotext feature.
- Slice and dice General Ledger data with Visual Reporting.
- Feel confident that your reporting requirements are now aligned to the IFRS.
- Send personalised customer documentation in HTML format using the new Mail Merge feature.
- Place supplier transactions on hold should you have disputes pending or unresolved.
- Take control of your business processes by implementing Document Profiles to create consistency with user groups or roles.
- Perform quick inventory price enquiries and create quotes and invoices with the click of a button.
- Add Additional Charges like courier or surcharge levies to an invoice based on a fixed or percentage value.
- Use Inventory Dimensions when buying and selling inventory items thus accurately controlling the quantity usage.
- Determine your discount levels proactively by viewing the Gross Profit percentage when processing an invoice on the fly.
- Exciting new Add-On Module: Branch Accounting Organisations which have legal entities in multiple locations may encounter difficulties in optimising operational efficiencies and control within their various branches. Branch Accounting simplifies and streamlines business processes and transactions between all of these entities…read more
Sage Evolution Premium BMS Core includes the following features:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Book
- General Ledger
- Import Cost Allocations
- Inventory Control
- Project Tracking
- Report Writer & Stationery Customisation
- Sales & Purchase Order Entry
- Alert Manager
Optional Modules to add to your Sage Evolution Premium BMS Core are:
- Annuity Billing
- Bank Statement Manager
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Branch Accounting
- Business Gateway
- Business Intelligence Centre (BIC)
- Customer Account Consolidations
- Customer Credit Risk Management
- Debtors Manager
- Fixed Assets*
- Job Costing
- Lot Tracking
- Point of Sale
- Pricing Matrix
- Resolve (CRM Contact Management)
- Sales Force Automation
- Incident Escalations
- Retail Point of Sale
- Serial Number Tracking
* These modules can be purchased as stand-alone applications
** Requires Resolve Premium module
Sage Evolution Premium BMS and all modules within the Evolution range are subject to an annual renewal fee. This business model provides you with a number of important benefits including: updates and upgrades, and first line telephonic and e-mail support. The compulsory annual renewal is payable on the anniversary date of registration of the application. It gives you peace of mind that you will always have the backup service, support and expertise you need.