If you require your income to be realised (on your Income Statement) only after receiving payment from your customers, or, if you require a cash receipting facility within your Pastel Software, then this module is suitable for your company.
Pastel Receipting is a specialised add-on module that allows you to enter data once in order to process and print receipts. You can do this without having to use your cash book. Once you are ready, Pastel Receipting will automatically move the receipts into your cash book for you.
This module is suitable for clubs, schools, and other organisations where money is collected from members, students or customers. By using this module, you can provide printed receipts and create the cash book entries in one simple operation.
With Pastel Receipting you will be able to do the following:
- Receipt money against multiple Customers, Suppliers or General Ledger accounts per receipt
- Customise the receipt layout
- Enter post dated cheques or credit card entries
- Process discounts at the time of receipt
- Use analysis codes when invoicing customers and specify separate General Ledger accounts per analysis code
- Enter cost codes per line
- Ensure EFT Payments are catered for
- Some of the reports that you can create include: Receipt History
Receipt Summary Report, Analysis Code History and Post Dated Cheques.