Ridiculously affordable Payroll and SARS & Labour eLearning Solution
Just like us, you need an annual refresher course to keep up with the Payroll, SARS and Labour legislation changes that occur on a monthly, bi-annual and annual basis. If these changes are not applied when processing monthly payrolls, you are in contravention of statutory compliance and as you know, non compliance equals immediate and costly penalties from either SARS or Labour.
About the courses:
The Legislation Course – Unit Price R 850,00
Know the Acts that govern payroll with an interactive e-book that allows you to make electronic notes and gives you access to useful websites at a click of a button, such as SARS eFiling and Workmen’s Compensation. Get useful resources to help you run an effective payroll office, with guides to filling in SARS forms.
The Getting Started Course – Unit Price R 850,00
Getting Started on Sage Pastel Payroll
An interactive voice and video guide to your payroll setup.
The book takes you through a series of videos to help you install, setup and process your payroll.
This is a must for first time users.
The Benefits of eLearning:
- Location: studying in the convenience of your own home or office
- Choice: Choose the most relevant course from the options available namely: Legislation Course & Getting Started on Sage Pastel Payroll.
- Flexibility: The online courses are specially designed for self-study to fit the needs of individual students.
- Time: eLearning saves you commuting time, lunch breaks between regular training and generally is much quicker to complete than training in a group.
- Easy access: Order your eBook or DVD online today and get started tomorrow!
- Convenience: Access your course material 24 hours a day, every day.
At only R850 you cannot afford NOT to make use of this opportunity.
Order your eLearning DVD or eBook today!
*information source: Sage Pastel Payroll