“Sage Evolution Standard is a solution that brings all aspects of your operating environment together, giving you the ability to control your financial situation as well as your relationships with your customers, suppliers and employees. Developed within the Sage Evolution Framework, all components and modules in the Evolution range are fully integrated. They share a common interface, providing a consistent user experience. Microsoft® SQL Server database ensures data integrity and maintains all your data in one central database. Sage Evolution as a core product is feature-rich, but the add-on modules that are available make it a truly revolutionary ERP software solution.”
Sage Evolution website
There is an additional incentive to upgrade from Sage Pastel Accounting to Sage Evolution Standard. Current Sage Pastel Accounting clients with an ACTIVE Business Care Licence wanting to upgrade to Evolution standard will receive an automatic 30% reduction from the Evolution standard RRP on a like for like basis. Sage Pastel Accounting clients without an active Business Care Licence will received a 15% reduction from the Evolution standard RRP on a like for like basis
Sage Evolution Standard System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or newer
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or newer (Sage Intelligence requirement)
- 256 Colour SVGA Video Graphics.
- The on line help requires Internet Explorer version 6 or higher, or a compatible browser.
- Up to date network drivers, service packs and updates for your network and operating systems.
- Windows 7 personal computers/notebooks need to ensure that the recommended RAM memory requirements and Video Graphics adapter are met.
- The above serves as a guideline. Hardware requirements may differ depending on the operating system and the version of SQL Server.
- For Microsoft (TM) SQL Server 2012, please note that there are additional software requirements to adhere to.
E&OE – All information is correct at time of publishing and is subject to change without notice