Sage Evolution Alert Manager – To Allow the organization to populate reminders/notifications or alerts from the system tables/views by sms or email and for specific intervals e.g. daily, weekly, monthly or time interval. The alert is triggered by criteria that the user/organization has specified. Then sends an email/sms to the relevant parties regarding the alert.
Sage Evolution Alert Manager setup
Alert manager runs as a service and that service needs to run on the PC that the emails are going to be sent from.
- On the installed Pastel Evolution folder, open the AP sub folder and double click the EvolutionAMServiceManager.exe file
- The screen below will open. If not installed, select the Install button on it
- Select OK on this message
- When done, this is how it should look like
Alert Manager emails will work fine with the following configuration:
- SMTP with 32 Bit OS
- SMTP with 64 Bit OS
- MAPI with 32 Bit OS and 32 Bit Outlook but: E-mails needs to be sent manually by selecting the Send button, as the Alert Manager service is not able to access the MAPI component
- MAPI with 64 Bit OS and 32 Bit Outlook but: E-mails needs to be sent manually by selecting the Send button, as the Alert Manager service is not able to access the MAPI component
It does not work with:
- MAPI with 64 Bit OS and 64 Bit Outlook.