For your convenience and courtesy of SARS we have the latest SARS E@syfile download available from the links below. The SARS compliance environment is ever changing. You have no choice but to stay current by applying the latest knowledge and most of all by ensuring that you have the latest software.
We audit and consult in Payroll and SARS Compliance instances. For assistance with the SARS E@syfile Download Log a support request and we’ll contact you: Click Here
Courtesy of SARS we have the latest SARS E@syfile download available here:
Download from our site: Click HERE
If you have any problems with the above link then access the latest version of the SARS E@syfile Download directly from the SARS Website.
Go directly to the SARS E@syfile Download: Click HERE
E@syFile™ Employer can be downloaded onto your desktop and all work can be done offline. You only go online when you are ready to submit returns or reconciliations and tax certificates to SARS or manage agent appointments (AA88) via eFiling. Alternatively use the software to prepare a disc and submit your reconciliation declaration manually to a SARS branch. Include manual signed copies of the EMP501 and, where applicable, an EMP601 and EMP701.
Take note that you must backup your current PAYE information on your PC prior to installing this version as the installation may delete your current information. Furthermore, any beta test version downloaded must be uninstalled prior to installing this version of e@syFile™ Employer.
Included are step-by-step guides to help you complete your PAYE reconciliation declaration (EMP501) and Monthly Employer Declaration (EMP201), as well as manage Agent Appointments (AA88) and get to grips with e@syFile™ Employer.
Remember, for time-saving and hassle-free submissions electronic filing is just a click away.
e@syFile™ Employer allows employers and/or payroll administrators to :
- Complete, submit and revise (if necessary) the Monthly Employer Declaration (EMP201)
- Complete, submit and revise the Employer Reconciliation Declaration (EMP501)
- The importing of tax certificates and the capturing the EMP501 can be done offline. You only go online when you are ready to submit to SARS.
- Manage the Employer Account
- Manage Third Party Appointments (AA88s)
- Register employees using the Income Tax Registration (ITREG) function.
Top Tip: The latest Release Notes tells you about the changes which have been made in the software.
What’s new in E@syFile™ Employer?
- Is your e@syFile™ Employer getting stuck on the “processing” message after start-up or logging in?
- The latest version is now available for downloading
- Are you having problems with your anti-virus progamme while downloading e@syFile™ Employer?
- Need help with the New Postal Address Structure?
- The allocation of Third Party Appointment (AA88) payments has been enhanced, click here for more information.
- Experiencing problems due to duplicate or incomplete EMP501 submissions made on e@syFile™ Employer? read more here.
- Experiencing problems with e@syFile Employer when trying to upload supporting documents? read more here.