The final changes to the legislation that are effective from March 2015 will be discussed in detail in the seminar, along with the 2015 Budget proposals and a glimpse into what the future holds for payroll matters.
Some topics that will be included:
– Retirement Reforms – where are we now and where are we going?
– PAYE law changes – residential accommodation, company cars, restraint of trade, Income Protection schemes.
– Labour Law changes – overview of the Employment Equity changes
– PAYE Administration – tax certificates and related issues.
– Employment Tax Incentive – calculation changes and refunds.
– The 2015 Budget proposals – this should be interesting….
– AA88 Penalty Notices – changes that employers must comply with.
– Future prospects
Book your seat now and let payroll expert Rob Cooper explain the legislation in layman’s terms to ensure you are ready for the new tax year.
Registrations: 08h30 – 09h00
Seminar: 09h00 – 12h30
Investment per delegate:
Price: R2, 217 Incl. VAT
Dates, venues & areas
- 02 March Sage Conferencing, Woodmead
- 03 March Silverstar Casino, Muldersdrift
- 04 March Emperors Palace, East Rand
- 05 March Sage Conferencing, Woodmead
- 06 March Centurion Lake Hotel, Centurion
- 09 March Gateway Hotel, Durban
- 10 March Hemingsway Casino Hotel, E.L
- 11 March N.M. Metropolitan University, P.E
- 12 March Sanlam Head Office, Cape Town
- 13 March Crystal Towers Hotel, Cape Town
- 16 March CSIR, Pretoria
- 17 March Silverstar Casino, Muldersdrift
- 18 March Emperors Palace, East Rand
- 19 March Quest Conference Estate, Vanderbijlpark
- 20 March Windmill Casino, Bloemfontein
- 23 March Sage Conferencing, Woodmead
- 26 March Meropa Casino, Polokwane
- 27 March Emnotweni Sun Hotel, Nelspruit
- 30 March Gateway Hotel, Durban
- 31 March Sanlam Head Office, Cape Town
- 01 April Sage Conferencing, Woodmead
To book please send an email containing the Name(s) or the Delegate(s) attending, The Date Attending as well as the Company name, Serial Number and Telephone Number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment: Deposit/ Transfer
Simply email email@example.com to book and we’ll do the rest!
Terms and Conditions: Seats are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Attendee substitutions must be made at least 2 working day prior to the seminar commencement date. Cancellations – strictly NO cancellations accepted. Signing of this form, faxed or emailed, will be regarded as a confirmed booking. Note that irrespective of attendance, full fees will be payable Reschedules are only accepted upon written notification at least 2 working days prior to the seminar commencement date failing which a R150 fee will be levied. Sage Pastel Seminars reserves the right to cancel any seminar should there be an insufficient number of delegates booked for that event.